Movies that i recommend

These are just some movies that I like and recommend:

First one is Inception (2010), a pretty famous Christopher Nolan’s film, it’s science fiction but not the classic super-violent type but more on the criminal and deep undestanding side. I enjoyed the whole photography and aesthetic direction, which made looking at the image per se very nice, but the plot is also very intriguing even tho for me it was kinda hard, that’s why I watched it like 3 times before I felt like a understood what it was about.
Imagen relacionada
Second; ParaNorman (2012), a ‘zombie’ comedy with a lot of other elements of the terror genre (witchcraft, ghosts, etc). I like It even tho it’s supposed to be a film for kids, that’s mostly because of its humor and the characters make it interesting for everyone.  Also “It is the first stop-motion film to use a 3D color printer to create character faces and only the second to be shot in 3D”, that makes it interesting given the fact that stop motion it’s already something that really blows my mind.
Resultado de imagen para paranorman

And lastly Moonlight (2016), I really really love this movie!! It’s a film based on semi-autobiographical play In Moonlight Black Boys Look Blue, it is now classified as a LGBT film and it’s the first with an all-black cast. What I like about it is the whole identity conflict and that it shows new realities in a white dominant industry.


And a bonus recommendation It’s The Basketball diaries featuring Leonardo DiCaprio (when he was very young), it shows the problems about living teenage years on the streets of New York.
Resultado de imagen para the basketball diaries

Comentarios

  1. Moonlight is a excellent movie! I liked the relationship that was established between the little Chiron and Juan (and his girlfriend) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I still can't watch Moonlight :'( many people have recommended it to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I watched Moonlight at the cinema, it's such a good movie, I recommend it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the Inception music, especially the song "Time".

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer plans

Postgraduate studies

English language challenges