My favorite show is back!!!!!!

Resultado de imagen para mr robotWhen I was in high school I used to watch a lot of tv shows and movies because I had the time for it, it relaxed me a lot and It was time for myself, but not anymore. Since I’m a college student doing non-school related stuff made me feel guilty so I just stopped watching stuff that I really liked :( but last year i found Mr. Robot, and it became my favorite show, now it's back and I will make time to watch it!!!! Difficult courses can wait!!!!
Last year i was OBSESSED with it! And even if I didn’t like the second season as much as the first, I was very sad when I found out that the premiere of the third season was delayed, and now it has been more than a year since the last season finale which sucks, but at least it is back already! I couldn’t watch the premiere last night because I was with some friends but knowing that I can watch it when I get home and during the weekend makes me very happy! 
I recommend the show to anyone who reads this, it can get kinda dark and a bit hard to understand at some parts but it’s overall very interesting and enjoyable. It's about a hacker who suffers from social anxiety disorder and depression and while he struggles with that he is invited to join Fsociety to take down the biggest financial business: E Corp. All the characters are super interesting and my favorite is Joanna, she is more important in the seconds season, you love to hate her and she is very cool, here is a gif of her eating while her husband is throwing a fit.
 Resultado de imagen para mr robot gifs

Comentarios

  1. I love the part when you say "difficult courses can wait"! That is the slogan for all people that enjoy watching movies or series.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Everyone has spoken very well of mr robot, you would recommend me?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes!!! it really is good, the first season it's the best so far but that's because the second felt like "relleno", you should watch it though

      Eliminar
  3. someday I will see this series... when I have time :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you always have the chance to have a funny non-academic activity which is great!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer plans

Postgraduate studies

English language challenges